Retired FARM DELIGHTS redesign with Prima Transfer- Length: 22 Inches; Width: 29 Inches. Package includes one transfer design in 2 separate parts for versatile use.
Furniture rub on transfers by ReDesign with Prima are really easy to use and exceptionally detailed and gorgeous. They are simply a decal for furniture.
You can use this decal on walls, furniture, wood, doors and many more surfaces. The possibilities are endless. The transfer is easy to cut into pieces for easy application.
Some things to keep in mind when using these rub on transfers
- Remove the white backing before you start rubbing it on. It seems simple but many of us have gotten so excited and forgot! Also remember that typically these transfers stick quickly and cannot be moved. So make sure they are in the right place before you remove the backing and place it down.
- Wait at least 24 hours after painting to apply the transfer.
- Make sure the piece is clean. Keep in mind if there is any cleaner residue it may stick to the transfer making it impossible to then stick to your project.
- Always seal your transfers after they are on your projects. It is fine to seal with wax. Rubbing wax on will not hurt your transfers.
- Glass windows or mirrors do not need to be sealed. You can wash the glass with water and a damp micro-fiber cloth made for glass. Do not use chemicals to wash the glass.
- Don’t use oil based poly to seal. When poly is recommended for sealing it is water based poly. Transfers do not like oil based products.
- If there is any possibility that dust and/or dust from sanding could of gotten on your project the dust will stick to transfer making it impossible to stick to your project. Also make sure your transfers are stored at all times in the tube with the lids on so they can not get dusty.
- Transfers will not adhere to wax. Wax after to seal not before...
You won't be disappointed with our quality of product and our commitment of bringing you the best.